Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday morn.....

Hi All,
I am so excited...I have been wanting to start a blog for quite some time!
This morning I just decided today is the day.
Being new at this, I am sure I will be learning new things, so bear with me.
It is a beautiful fall day here in Nashville, TN.
The air is crisp, the sun shining, and the leaves turning to shades of gold, orange, and red. I love fall, it seems like the change of seasons is a fresh opportunity to start anew. Set a new direction (or straighten out the old path!).
Thankfully our merciful God is a God of second chances.
Not only second, but, third, fourth, and so on....chances!
Last night our women's ministry held our annual 'Festival of Tables.'
It is always so much fun to see the creativity all the ladies put into decorating their tables. The men serve our catered food and we enjoy wonderful entertainment.
Such a great event.
Here is a picture of one of my tables, Shades of Autumn.
Thanks for reading....and come back soon.
Grace and Peace,
eva
'God's mercies never end. They are new every morning' (Lamentations 3:22-23)


No comments:

Post a Comment