Saturday, November 7, 2009

It's a beautiful mornin....

I think I'll go outside for awhile, and just smile.

It really is a gorgeous fall day here in TN. The sun is shining and the temperature will reach 72! We need to enjoy these days while we still have them. The boys are all excited, they are getting
ready for trip downtown. Park, library and state museum. A pretty full agenda! Nana however is planning a day of staying home, catching up on things around the house and hopefully sitting in the rocker on the front porch reading the final chapters of the Baxter Family series from Karen Kingsbury. I am kind of sad to see it end. After fourteen books they feel like real people to me! I have only started reading christian fiction over the past few years and I am really enjoying it. Even to the point of where I find it difficult to start a new book from other authors I have loved reading in the past. I guess sometimes our tastes change over the years.
I have always loved reading...if you want to share any books or authors you like feel free to leave a comment.
Grace and Peace,
Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment